- • The use of low code is increasing in software development due to the possibility of process optimization of the entire story and accelerated delivery.
- • Low code can streamline the deployment of various IT solutions.
- • The use of low code is increasing on all platforms.
- • The low-code development is very helpful in customizing software and various applications.
- • Companies are using Low-code development software and applications for all operating systems.
- • The nominal costs of low-code development make the low-code products an attractive option.
- • The market for low-code development is growing rapidly. With the help of deep research, we can say that it will increase to a great extent.
What is Low-Code Development
Low-code development is defined as the use of low-code in software development. Low code is a visual approach to software development where software engineers can optimize the entire development process to accelerate delivery. The purpose of a low-code development platform is to provide a development environment where application software can be created through a graphical user interface. Such media may produce entirely operational applications. They may also require additional coding for specific situations when an application needs to be customized. Working on low-code development platforms can save software developers’ time and enable much faster delivery of completed business applications.
Rise of Low-Code Development as a trustworthy option for the development of IT applications
As the performance and capabilities of low-code development are higher, there is a frequent requirement for educated builders to work on low-code development so that necessary customizations to the developed applications or software can be done when required. The use of low-code products makes customization easier, more than no-code development. Low-code development is helpful for special-use cases and trickier builds, approving the special code entry. This has extra professional builders working on it. Low-code development is more affordable.
Streamlining the deployment of various Information Technology (IT) solutions is possible with low code. A software engineer can easily abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle with common regulations. Many researchers and online reports predict that by 2024, 65% of application development activities will use low-code development. In 2016, researchers estimated that the total market growth for low-code development platforms would increase by US $15.5 billion by 2020.
Common low-code development platforms:
The most common platforms used for low-code development are Appian, AppSheet, Creatio, FileMaker, GeneXus, Google App Maker, KiSSFLOW – BPM & Workflow Software, Mendix, Microsoft PowerApps, OutSystems, Quixey, Retool, Salesforce Lightning, Visual LANSA, Web.com, and Zoho Creator. The purpose of low-code development platforms is to allow for quick creation and use of working applications that can address the unique (process-oriented) requirement, along with the data needs of the organization seeking the development of software in demand.
IT giants like Microsoft and Apple use these platforms to develop software, applications, or cloud storage facilities. Due to the invention of low-code development platforms, many companies have started taking advantage of them.
Today, businesses are widely deploying computers across their employee bases, using software that enables the automation of business processes at a general level. This demand also leads to tailor-made (customized) software because every organization has unique requirements. Software developers need to create custom applications in high volume.
Benefits of Low-Code Development:
- Working on a low-code development platform saves the time of software engineers or application developers.
- Many people can contribute to application development on a low-code development platform.
- Low-code development can reduce maintenance costs.
- The operation of an app at digital speed enhances its capabilities to the extent that users can function smoothly across multiple devices simultaneously.
- Due to increased speed from low-code development, organizations can quickly adapt to market changes and customer requirements. This results in a better customer experience.
- Low-code development does not have complex coding. Therefore, changing an app to add new features so that the app can suit new requirements is easy.
To fulfill your requirements regarding low-code development, efficient automation, or blockchain, visit the website of Cyberium today. We look forward to serving you.