Think app development is complex and time-consuming? Think again! Low-code platforms make creating custom applications simpler than you ever thought possible. In just a few clicks, you can be up and running with a fully functioning application. So what are you waiting for? Explore the possibilities today!
What is a low-code app platform?
A low code app platform is a software application that allows users to create custom applications without the need for coding or programming knowledge. These platforms are typically drag-and-drop, making them easy to use and accessible to everyone.
Why use a low-code app platform?
There are many benefits to using a low-code app platform. First, it drastically reduces the amount of time and effort needed to create an application. And because there is no need for coding, anyone can create a custom application – regardless of their technical skills. Additionally, low-code platforms offer a high degree of flexibility, meaning you can easily tailor your applications to fit your specific needs.
Low Code With DevOps
What is DevOps?
DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and information-technology operations (Ops) to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering features, fixes, and updates frequently in close alignment with business objectives.
The main goal of DevOps is to establish better communication and collaboration between these two departments so they can work together more effectively to deliver quality software faster.
Why use DevOps?
There are many benefits of using DevOps, including:
- • Faster delivery of features, fixes, and updates
- • Improved communication and collaboration between Dev and Ops
- • Higher quality software
- • Increased efficiency and productivity
- • Reduced time to market for new products and features
How does DevOps work?
DevOps is a set of practices that aim to automate and improve communication and collaboration between software developers and information technology (IT) professionals.
Some of the main DevOps practices include:
- • Continuous integration (CI): This is the practice of merging all developer working copies with a shared mainline several times a day.
- • Continuous delivery (CD): This is the practice of automatically building, testing, and deploying code changes whenever they are made, without the need for manual intervention.
- • Automated testing: This is the practice of automating the execution of tests to speed up the feedback loop and reduce human error.
- • Infrastructure as code: This is the practice of managing infrastructure in a declarative, version-controlled manner, using the same tools and processes as for application code.
- • Monitoring and logging: This is the practice of monitoring system performance and collecting log data to troubleshoot issues and identify trends.
These are just some of the practices that fall under the DevOps umbrella.
For more information on DevOps, check out our complete guide.
What are the benefits of using a low-code app platform with DevOps?
There are many benefits to using a low-code app platform with DevOps, including:
- Faster delivery of features, fixes, and updates
- Improved communication and collaboration between development and operations teams
- Higher quality software
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Reduced time to market for new products and features
How does DevOps work with a low-code app platform?
When you use a low-code app platform with DevOps, you can take advantage of the benefits of both. For example, because a low code platform reduces the amount of time needed to create an application, you can use that time savings to further automate your processes. Additionally, the flexibility of a low code platform makes it easy to tailor your applications to fit your specific needs – which can be a huge benefit when working in a fast-paced environment like DevOps.
To learn more about how DevOps and low code platforms can work together, check out our complete guide.
Cyberium The Best Low Code App Plateform
Cyberium is the best low-code app platform on the market. It offers a simple drag-and-drop interface, making it easy to use for anyone – regardless of their technical skills. Additionally, Cyberium is highly flexible and offers a wide range of features and customization options. So why wait? Get started with Cyberium today!