Badges and recognitions
Product component of
Experience mapping starts with component mapping of the product.
A product is built for users who would take certain actions to achieve their goals by creating, generating or modifying certain datasets. We call the group of users as actors of the product. The actions taken by actors are part of the component map. The datasets which are created, generated or modified are called assets. The component map provides holistic clarity about the users and their goals along with how they would achieve those goals in a product.Download Component Map of
Explore the experience with Journey Map
The trio of actor-asset-action can be very complex and is unlimited through our imaginations. The journey map helps in exploring those complex gamuts in an easy visual mechanism. These journeys display how an user(actor) takes certain steps(actions) to achieve(an asset) an outcome or a goal.Explore Journey Map of Private storyboard cannot be viewed by non-members. Request the product company to make it public.
Experience & Success With
Making Great Choices: The product story of makes it easy to select this product and its services. You can learn about the way the product is built, its intended purposes and the targeted goals are easily visible in the journey map as well as other representations of the product.
Bringing Everyone Together: In a traditional product integration, the end users are brought into the picture at a later stage. It is so because of unavailability of information about how they would use the product and what all goals can be met. The journey map of helps in early experience for all the hierarchies of the stakeholders. Bringing everyone together is easy and feasible.
Predictable Success: A lot of product integrations fail due to lack of product+domain experience in the team. The availability of upfront comprehensive product information is key to success of . Although there is no lack of data about any products. The easy and quick availability of is the real game changer. Their product information is available in an easy digestive format saving you the time without losing the fidelity.
Build Great Experience With
Ways of working with
- Integrate into role based copilots
- Build roadmap for improving efficiency as well as experience of all users(internal + external)
- Leverage deep insights of journey map for efficiency as well as compliance
- Promote training, collaboration and innovation through product stories of
- Reduce keyman risk by educating your user base through aggregated product stories
- Drive rapid digital transformations with through current and target product stories
- Simulate new transformations with . Use AI driven product story and analytics
- Leverage global knowledge faster with AI. Add new elements into story & view impact.