In today’s competitive business world, staying ahead requires having access to the latest tools and technologies. One tool that can significantly benefit businesses is traditional business software that’s been enhanced with generative AI capabilities. These robust applications can help companies streamline their operations, optimize resources, and make more informed decisions by identifying patterns and using data analytics.
It’s a common misbelief that effective business apps require revolutionary design and complex algorithms. In reality, more than 95% of successful apps only require some minor tweaking or customizations to address specific needs or challenges. Whether you’re managing a small business or a large corporation, integrating generative AI can help you stay ahead of the competition and achieve your objectives in a more timely and efficient manner. Don’t fall behind the curve; take advantage of these cutting-edge technologies to propel your business forward.
The top five architectural elements for business apps:
- State management – Status of logged in users, business defined assets, roles & profiles, identities of people and teams(internal & external)
- Profiles – The various types of user levels and their privileges. This includes, super admins, admin groups(internal teams), external teams, user groups, and laymen end users.
- Roles & Responsibility – Inline role definition across the workflow for higher visibility. Inbuilt responsibility definition with access in lowcode blocks.
- Data & Business Object – The lowcode workflow design creates the data lifecycle and business objects.
- Search & latency optimal queries – Parallel DWH mirroring of transactions builds high performing data ware house.
How Cyberium enables you to build apps faster?
The architectural elements needed for building high performance business apps is present in Cyberium Studio. By using the lowcode design and build mechanism, you get faster build and deployment. When you use full code design and development approach, the usual apps take 1 year or more to deploy. Whereas Cyberium gets the job done in a few weeks. We save 80% of time and resources for our clients in deploying high bandwidth and demanding applications using our fullstack lowcode.